- As they say in Haiti, “Houngan pa Bondye.” “Houngans aren’t God.” The same applies to me as a priestess. When I take on your case, I promise to do my absolute best to get the best and highest results for you, God and the spirits willing. I always consult the lwa before I take on any magical work. If they say that I cannot do the work for you for whatever reason, I will do my best to refer you to someone else. Sometimes, however, we ask the lwa for something and their answer is “No.” I will always be honest with my clients about what the lwa are and aren’t willing to do for them.
- Payment for readings and handmade ritual objects are due in full before items can be shipped and readings can be given.
- I will always treat my clients with the highest amount of respect and courtesy. I respectfully ask that you treat me the same way.
- Please be completely honest with me about the facts of your case. If I and the spirits are going to do successful work for you, I need to know everything: the names of any other people involved, names of lawyers, judges, former and current boyfriend/girlfriends, etc. If you are less than honest with me, I cannot promise that you will have success.
- Another saying in Haiti: “Houngan e manbo pa travay pou gwo mesi.” “Houngans and manbos don’t work for a big ‘thank you’.” Meaning: I cannot work for free. I have to pay my spirits for the work they do and I get paid for my labor and time. If you are having hard times and you need work done, please be honest with me and we can work out a payment plan. You wouldn’t expect your doctor or car mechanic to do work for you for free. It’s the same concept in Vodou.
- I welcome all kinds of people to come to me for help. I do not discriminate in terms of race, gender, gender expression/identity, national origin, religion, income, profession, etc. However, I will NOT consult with or do work or readings for sex offenders, drug dealers, or anyone who is involved in the abuse or exploitation of animals.
- I do not do killing work, so please don’t ask.
- I do not break up marriages. What I mean by that is: if you’re seeing someone who is married to someone else and you come to me wanting me to break up that marriage so you can get with the person, I will not do that. Marriage to me is a vow before God and that’s not my business to break. I WILL, however, if you are going through a divorce, help you leave that marriage safely and cleanly, and get the upper hand in custody battles or alimony.
If you have any questions, please contact me!
(Legal disclaimer: all services are offered for entertainment purposes only)